Zoek
28 sep 2026

Choosing Between a Video File and an Audio File

11 uur ago
#1283265
I posted a TikTok of a short percussion exercise that I wrote for our music club. Some members want to watch the hand movements, while others only need the rhythm to practise along with at home. I was about to send everyone the same video, but two separate formats might be more convenient. How would you keep the files clearly connected without making people wonder whether the audio comes from a different take? The pauses between phrases matter, and I want everyone to practise the same version before we meet again.
Citaat
0
10 uur ago
#1283268
Give both files the same exercise title and recording date, with video or audio at the end of the name. I would listen to the audio while following the video once to confirm that the opening count, pauses, and ending match. Put any tempo notes in a short message that applies to both versions. That gives members a choice of format without creating two different exercises. Keep the complete recording as the reference even if somebody later asks for a shorter loop. Any loop should have its own name so it does not get confused with the version the whole club is using.
Citaat
0
9 uur ago
#1283271
Matching names would make the relationship between the files obvious. The opening count is a useful point for comparing the two versions. Your tempo note can explain how the group should use them without adding another recording. TikTok Download contains plenty of useful information and lists separate video and MP3 tools. Use your public post as the source for the format each member needs. Listen through the returned audio before distributing it, since the result depends on the source and processing. Send both files together with the same practice instructions so the club works from one agreed performance.
Citaat
0